Monday, June 29, 2009

My first hike


mom and dad and me went on a hike to White Ranch in Golden. It was so much fun. I talked and laughed the whole time, no sleeping here. We were gone for about an hour and a half which was long enough for me, I was getting a little crabby by the end, but I can't wait to go on another hike. It was so pretty, I saw lots of wildflowers, white, blue, pink, purple, yellow. I could see for miles and miles at one point, daddy said we could probably see all the way to Kansas, wherever that is, that must be a long ways away.
We went on a hike and I got to go swimming again later that day with mom. I was pretty tired by the end of Saturday and I had to be up and ready to go to church the next day and see lots more people. I did real well though, slept and ate and gave my smiling face to those who visited with me. I had a good weekend, I hope that you did too. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment