Tuesday, April 6, 2010

easter and other things

I had a good Easter. Mom and dad got me up at 5:15 am to go to a sunrise service, but I was so cold that mom and I just waited for daddy to get done speaking and then we had breakfast together. We went to our church after that and I played in the nursery and then we went to my uncle Terry's house for lunch and just spend some time with family. It was a long, but fun day. I only slept for a half an hour all day long. I am walking everywhere and getting into everything. I keep mom and dad on their toes for sure now. Mommy and me are heading to visit grandma tomorrow for about a week, I'll be taking my second plane ride. Mommy is a little stressed about it, since daddy isn't going to be there to help, but I'm sure she'll do just fine. I will try to be on my best behavior. :) I hope that you enjoy these pictures. I am not really doing anything "new" just still curious about everything and don't want to miss anything. I hope that you have a good week. bye for now.









No comments:

Post a Comment