Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A day in Breckenridge


We went with grandma to Breckenridge for the day yesterday. She hadn't been there in awhile, so we walked around and went swimming. We had a very nice little picnic lunch and I ate very well. I am getting to be a better eater now that I have a few more teeth. I am doing real well and growing a bunch. I am finally fitting in to my 12 month clothes. Here I am ready to get into the locker at the swimming place. I am liking to talk too, not so mom and dad know what I am saying, but I know what I am saying and I say a lot. Since daddy went on a trip to Canada, it's just mom, grandma and me. We have been doing a lot of fun things together. Picnic, shopping and other stuff, mommy has us booked with activities. It is always fun when grandma comes for a visit. She will leave on Thursday, and daddy will come home on Thursday. For the 4th of July, we went to my uncle Terry's house and had a nice dinner and then watched a little fireworks, but because of the rain, there weren't too many and I had to get to bed too. I am too busy to sit and watch fireworks, so they really aren't my thing just yet. Well, that's about all for now. I hope you had a wonderful 4th of july and a fun rest of your week. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment