Wednesday, February 9, 2011

two year doctor visit

Although it is not quite my birthday (the 20th), mom and dad took me for my check. The doctor said I was doing great, just small, but finally following my growth chart. I weigh 21 lbs, 7 oz, I am 32.5 inches tall and my head circumference is 47 centimeters. I am repeating lots of words that mom and dad say. I still don't use many two word phrases, but I am adding to my vocabulary everyday. I am still busy, busy, busy. I keep everyone I am with on their toes. I went to storytime at the library for the first time today. It was fun to hear the stories and watch the other kids sing songs, I wasn't quite sure about joining in yet though. I may start going to a tumbling type of class soon too, mom is still checking into that idea. I hope that you have a great rest of your week. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment