Saturday, April 23, 2011

easter egg fun

We went to another church for their Easter Eggstravaganza, so I could make some crafts, get my face painted, and get eggs at the egg hunt. It was fun, they had crispy creme donuts and chick-fil-a sandwiches there too, so I ate some of that too. There were lots of kids there, but we all had our own areas to get the eggs from. We also learned what the real meaning of Easter is, not eggs, bunnies, candy or anything else, we learned that it is about Jesus rising from the dead and that He had victory over sin. It is truly a day to celebrate. My grandpa and grandma came to visit again for the weekend too, so I have been stuck like glue to grandma's side.
Tomorrow we are going to my uncle Terry's house for a late Easter lunch. I get to see all my cousins and play some too.

I really like the show "Olivia" so everyday before my nap time, I get to watch a couple of episodes of it. I can't quite say "Olivia" it sounds more like libia, but mom and dad know what I'm saying. I have all kinds of words that don't sound like their intented word, so I often have to show mom and dad what I am trying to say either that or I just say it louder, that never seems to help though. I hope things are going well for you. HAPPY EASTER! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment