Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas 2013

 
 We had a great Christmas time. Mom made a countdown calendar and we did some fun activities together as a family. One of them was making Gingerbread Houses, well, they weren't really gingerbread, they were made of plastic, but it was still a lot of fun to decorate them. I think I probably ate more candy than decorated with it though.

My school had a Christmas Party and Santa came to visit with each one of us. We had pizza, apple slices and candy canes for dessert. It was fun to spend time with Santa. Here is a picture of me and my teachers at The Robin's Nest Preschool. I really like my teachers, they are so much fun. That other picture up there is of me and my classmates. I have made some good friends there too. Our school room is decorated all in Dr. Seuss stuff, so that's what the other picture is of me up at the top.

 
On Christmas Eve, mom brought home an elf that she got from work. I have been having so much fun with him. He stays in my room now. My grandma came to visit for Christmas. We had some fun times together. I have to say that I got lots of fun presents. Mom and dad got me some much needed clothes and a puzzle and books and some princess lip-gloss, all different flavors. My grandma gave me some Hello Kitty stuff.  I really like that stuff. My other grandparents gave me a piano that I can walk on and play. They also gave me a video camera. I have had lots of fun with that too. I must say that I am so thankful for family and friends who love me so much. My aunt and uncle from Colorado gave me a whole box full of fun stuff that I am still doing. All in all it was a great Christmas. I hope you enjoyed my pictures. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment