Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Road Trip




We went to visit the family in NE this past weekend. I got to meet my great grandparents and I got to celebrate the 4th birthday of Luke & Janae, my cousins. We had a good time, lots of playing, not much napping to be done, oh well. I guess I can give mom and dad a hard time now that we are back home, I am pretty good....We spent time at the farm, so I got to see a horse, chickens, kittens and a couple of dogs. It was fun to get to meet my other three cousins. Ryan gave me lots of kisses and Janae wanted to hold me all the time. Needless to say, I got lots of attention. Now we are back and getting into the routine again. This week is going to be busy too. My grandma from ND is coming on Wednesday, I haven't seen her since the end of May, so I am excited about that and then my other grandparents are coming on Friday. I am going to be dedicated to Jesus on Sunday and then our church is going to shower me with gifts and fun....yeah! Like I said, busy week. That's all for now...bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment