Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

I had a great first birthday. We had a party at Claim Jumper with family. I had balloons, presents and a red velvet cupcake all my own. Everyone took pictures of me and I didn't know for sure what to do with the cake. I took small bits of frosting to start and then mommy cut some of the cake and I tried some. I think I liked it, but I was so full from all the other food I ate that I didn't eat too much of it. Grandma and Grandpa B came for the day, so we played together. They decided to leave early because they were afraid they would get snowed in here, but we had a good time together anyway. I got lots of nice things. A couple of outfits, books, tractor, baby doll that giggles, sippy cups, plate and bowl , tickle monster puppet/book, noah's ark play toy, and I think that's all. I was so tired after the party, but I couldn't sleep, I guess that's what all the sugar does to me. I hope that you had a great day and thanks for checking in on me. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment