Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Playing in my room/my rocking chair

I like to spend time in my room. Each day I get to spend a little time just hanging out and playing in there, either before or after my nap. It's fun to take everything off the shelves, so that mommy gets to put it all back. It's just a little game that I play. My new favorite thing is playing in my rocking chair that is just my size. The seat comes off, so now I just sit in the middle of the chair without the seat, but when the seat is on, I have to see if I can stand up and rock, mom doesn't like that so much, she thinks I'll hurt myself or something, so my standing up usually doesn't last too long. I like to empty my baskets on my diaper changer too, play with my hats and shoes. We bought some new blinds for my room, so I have to check them out as well. Daddy is gone for the week, so it's just mommy and me. We always have a good time together. There isn't much new going on with me right now, same thing, still only taking a few steps, but just waiting on the full time walking. Anyway, I hope that you have a great week. Bye for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment