Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4 month checkup


I had my four month check up today...it went well, my head was measured, 16 inches, my body was measured, 24 1/2 inches long and they weighed me, 12 lb. 5.5 oz. I have grown a bit since my last check. Then I had the not so fun things done, the shots, I was not a happy camper about that, but daddy held me and I felt better. I am developing right on track, I'm little, but that's okay. The doctor told mom and dad to wait on the rice cereal for a little longer since it doesn't agree with my tummy very well. She was very nice, I really like her, she listened to my heart and checked my tummy and then watched to see how well I can hold my head up when I am on my tummy. I think I passed with flying colors. The two of us even had a little conversation, me blowing bubbles and she copying me. I went and did errands and went to the park with mom after that and when I got home I took a 2 1/2 hour nap, that doctor business wears me out. I hope that you have a great day. I hope things are going well for you...Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment