Tuesday, July 14, 2009

cousins



I got to meet 3 of my six cousins from Nebraska this past weekend. This is Connor, he is only 8 days older than me and about 5 pound heavier than me. He was trying to get my attention. My aunt and grandpa and grandma came to visit, so that grandma could come and help take care of me for the week. My daddy is on a trip to Florida for the week, so grandma came to help mommy. We have been having a good time. I miss my daddy though. He'll be back on Friday. We did quite a few things over the weekend, we went hiking, swimming and just plain hanging around together. I was so tired that I slept all night long, two nights in a row....mom was happy about that too. I have been taking longer naps lately too, about 2 1/2 hour naps. Mom doesn't know what to do with herself when I sleep that long, secretly I think she really likes it...I hope that you have a great rest of your week. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment