Tuesday, October 6, 2009

pumpkin patch


We went to the rock creek farm pumpkin patch on Saturday morning. It was a lot of fun. There were lots and lots of pumpkins in the field.
It was a nice day too. It was clear and pretty out. We took a bunch of pictures together. I got to pet a pony and a goat.
They had a little area where there were animals, so I got my picture taken with each one of them, goats, sheep, cows, ponies. We bought a couple of pumpkins and then walked around for awhile. I hope that we can go back next year.
Today mom made some pumpkin bread with the pumpkin she bought there, so the house smells really good. I can't have pumpkin bread yet, but I sure like the smell.
I am doing well, still pulling up on things and wanting to be the center of attention. I guess that's my job, right? I am not napping like I should be, but there is so much to do and see there isn't time for naps. I guess then I just have to go to bed earlier. Anyway, I hope that you are having a good week. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment