Monday, September 28, 2009

Standing by myself


Yes, I am pulling up on everything and then I fall down, cry, and get right back up and try again. I guess that's what they call learning to master something, try and try again. I am getting very good at crawling too, I can really cruise when I see something that I want, which is most everything nowadays. Mom bought me a deluxe boat, so I can swim around in the pool. We went to Breckenridge on Saturday and I got to try it out there. It was fun to kick my feet and do a little splashing around too. We had a fun day.
I am doing very well with eating now too. I don't spit everything out quite as much as before. I like sweet potatoes, carrots, squash and I'm warming up to peaches.I'm not sure what we are going to do this weekend, but I hope that you have a great rest of your week. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment