Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year

This is my favorite past time, I love to put things in my mouth and carry them around, just like my puppy dogs do. I have done a few more things this month. I can clap my hands whenever someone says "Yeah!" I can stand up without any help for a few minutes, but then I sit right back down again. I am just not confident enough to take that first step. I do walk around holding onto furniture and things though. I am now starting to like to play with my tent. I go in and get some toys and play for a little bit, but then I come back out. We had a family day for our church last Sunday, so we went swimming. I love to be in the water. There were a bunch of kids who liked to hang out with me too. We had a good time. My mommy's store is closing, so she might get to stay home with me all the time, we'll have to see how things turn out, but I think it would be fun to play together everyday.

I can't believe that I am going to be eleven months old in another week or so. I am learning so much, I haven't said any real words yet, but I like to raise my hand and say "Up". I still say mamamama and dadadadadada. Not sure if those are words or not, but I'm trying. My grandma & grandpa came to visit again over New Years. We had a good time together. I always like when they come to see me. We have so much fun playing together. I can't think of anything else, just wanted to let you know that I am doing well and am enjoying life with my family. Enjoy the few pictures. Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment