Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What fun a wind chime can be.....

Mommy gave me this wind chime to play with and I had a great time shaking it and listening to it chime. I have a few more "words" added to my vocabulary. I now say "nigh, nigh" for night, night, I still say "bye" and "hi", "dog","wet" and I think that is all so far. I am getting so tall, so I can reach and just about open the front door, mom and dad have to keep an eye on me or I will be out the door faster than they can blink. I tried real hard yesterday to open it for someone at the door and almost made it. Jasper, our dog, sits and waits for me to open the door so she can make her own escape. I think it is going to get pretty interesting around here soon. I hope that you have had a good week so far. I think that's about it for now...enjoy the video. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment