Friday, September 18, 2009

6 month check up


I had my 6 month check up on Monday. So here are the stats: Weight: 14 lbs. 11.5 oz Height: 2' 2.5" head: 16.75". I am just on the curve and doing well. I have the highest percentage for my height (61%). I also had to have some more shots, but I did real well. I cried just a little, but then I had my smile again. Now, I have a cold, so I am not feeling too well, but it will pass. I am working on my crawling and getting better and better. We've had a busy week. Mom broke her glasses so we had to go to the eye doctor and then pick out some new frames. Her glasses are really cool. Mom is working a little bit more this weekend, so it will me daddy and me time. I love to be with my daddy. We do lots of fun things together. I also like to be read too, now that I don't have to put the book in my mouth. Well, that's about all for now, I'm suppose to be napping, but I wanted to let you know how I was doing. Have a great weekend. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment